Your affiliate success can start with a simple strategy…
Decide on a specific market to go with, build a site around it that will rank, and meet with it the need of those who are searching for answers, solutions and results in that market!
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins once said: “If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do, and you’ll achieve the same results.”
This is true whether you want to lose weight, get in shape, or with any goals or results you may want. It’s also true with achieving online success.
You want to be successful online as an affiliate marketer? Take example from those who are already successful with it, and model what they are doing.
Neil Patel – If you look at the background story of a guy like Neil Patel, you see that, he started his first website at the age of 16.
At that time, he felt like he had no choice but to learn marketing if he wanted to have any success.
Now, he has over 1.1 millions readers monthly. He’s one of the top 10 recognized marketers. And when you type “affiliate marketing” on Google, his site appears in the first results.
Pat Flynn – Pat Flynn success online. started out by a little site he has built back in 2008: Smart Passive Income.
Now, 10 years later, it has become a huge authority online.
What did those guys do to get where they are now?
That’s the kind of information that I’m personally thirsty and hungry for… the kind of information that you will find here too!
Learning from those guys…
I’m constantly learning marketing tips and SEO techniques from guys like Neil Patel, Rand Fishkin from Moz, Jay Neil and Kyle from Wealthy Affiliate, Eben Pagan and Frank Kern.
I also learn from them advice on how to write better headlines, irresistible call-to-actions and engaging blog posts that will not only rank, but that people will click on and like to link to.
It doesn’t have to be perfect, but you have to give it your best and keep improving it.
My affiliate success (as well as yours) begins with the kind of training we get and how we apply it. The kind of training taught by guys who know what they’re doing, and are good at it.
But remember that these guys too started where you are. They started at the beginning. But they figured out what they needed to do and worked at it until they got the results they have now.
Because knowing something is not enough. It will not lead you to success. But applying what you know, and being committed to do it day after day, is what will lead to success!
The Road to Affiliate Success Starts with:
- Being convinced that it can work for you like it is working for others.
- Deciding on a specific market to go with – one where you will have a real interest in… already knowing about or/and wanting to constantly learn more about.
- Building a site around it that will rank – a site that will be easy to navigate both for the web visitors and search engines web crawlers
- Meeting your visitors’ need trough your content – because one of your job as an affiliate marketer is to help people in your market finding the answers, solutions and results they are looking for.
- Making money through products you recommend – through affiliate programs that you join.